Monday, December 21, 2009

New Title

For a while now, the title of this blog has bothered me because I wanted it to be something clever and something that expresses who I am.  A friend of mine last year who bore the same last name as me told me that Ferguson means sweeter after difficulties.  I thought that was so fitting of my life so far.  It's really what I strive to be every day, sweeter, not despite of, but because of everything that I have gone through both good and bad in my life.  I figured it was a pretty fitting title for this blog. 
Merry Christmas everyone!

3 comments:

Chris/Jan said...

I lilke it! I never knew that was what Ferguson meant... very fitting like you say.

Ruby Hardbottle said...

Sweeter after Difficulties is the motto of the Ferguson Clan.

(Actually I think Ferguson means "son of Fergus)

I like it!

Teresa said...

right. that's what I meant. :)